In this modern era, taking a picture of yourself or selfie is a trend among people even with homebet88.co, thanks to the rapid development of smartphones. It is a great way to show your fashion sense, personality, and confidence to the world. However, sometimes your selfies don’t do your face a justice. In this article, we will give some tips and tricks to take a good selfie.
You can read some tips about how to strike a pose for a good selfie on the following list below.
• Capture a nice angle: try to do selfies from different angles. Turning several degrees to your left or right will make your features look less flat. You can also hold the camera a little bit higher than the head to make the eyes appear larger and avoid larger nose. It is important to know which part of your face is the good side to get a great selfies.
• Show something new: if you want to show new earrings or haircut for your selfies, make sure these features are well-framed in your selfies to give highlights to your photos.
• Show a cheerful pose: a sullen face will not make a good selfie. You can also take a selfie with your recently-bought items or food that you want to eat.
• Focus on certain features: for close-up selfies, it is important to focus only on certain or even one feature. You can wear a lipstick if you are proud of your smile, or wearing eye shadow to enhance the look of your eyes.
• Make interesting expressions: try to play with various types of smile you have, from as simply as grin to laughing. A collected of multibet88.co and cool expression is also worth to try.
• Take a whole-body selfie: you can stand at the front of a huge mirror to take a picture of your whole body. Make sure no random objects at the background to focus the photos on your body feature.
• Avoid using excessive filters: showing the real you is more interesting than to use unnecessary filters. You can try using light makeup to give an impression of natural look for your selfies.
Any types of photography need a good lighting to get the best result, so do selfies. Here are some tips to manage the lighting for the best selfies.
• Avoid using flash for your selfies because it will possibly give a redeye effect, distort your looks, and create forehead glares.
• Natural light gives a better colors than lamp. However, artificial lights can also work to fill shadows. If your lighting is not really good, you can edit your photo with color correction features on photo editing application.
• Thin curtains can be used to diffuse a light source, be it artificial light or sunlight. It will makes the light look more flattering and softer, which can give an impression of softer smile and facial lines.
• To get the most satisfying shot, make sure the light sources are places at the front of yourself, slightly above the eye level. It will soften and brighten your features.